Sunday, March 18, 2012

Super Smash

I've reached the lowest point yet.

You know you take life wayy (notice the way with two y's) too seriously when you get upset for losing Super Smash Bros.
Yeah, that's my life right about now. I can't say that it's only about the Super Smash. To my defense we were playing on n64 and I did have the worst controller. But that's not the point. I get mad s quickly because I just can't adapt to failure. No matter how big or small the failure is, I just can't get a hold of losing. In the office of my first job hung a poster with a picture of Vince Lombardi on it. It said, "Winning is not a sometime thing; its an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do things right once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit." I guess i took that quote a little too seriously. Well, jokes on me.
I need to learn to sit back and relax once in a while. I can't be good at everything. In fact i'll probably be good at very few things. The point is to remember the pros when the cons seem to weigh in.


Next time Luigi and I won't sweat the small stuff.


xx The BathTub Philosopher




thebathtubphilosopher@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment