Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Innovation: Blogger style

I took a breather from blogging for about two weeks to get my chaotic life in order. It was great. I got to see some new things, be with people I haven't seen for a while, and most of all explore. My next few blog posts will be about things and people I have learned about in the last two weeks. So, what do I do in the mornings? I wake up, eat breakfast, get on that damn blackberry and ooze off into the web, searching and reading my favorite blogs. Between Gawker, Sartorialist, Justjared, NYT, and Omiru I found something I like a lot. The blog is called ablogaboutmedia.wordpress.com. I heard it through the grapevine. Although its recent but up and coming, I enjoyed the short mini reviews about recent television shows, and movies. He (or she) (It?) had a grasp for writing short, amusing, but concise stories. With a new post everyday it was refreshing and was effective in helping me plan what to do with my free time. Give it a look. Give me your feedback. Maybe I can score an interview? We'll see.
THEbathtubphilosopher@blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment