Friday, January 7, 2011

International bathtub philosophy

I'm so glad that were reached new countries! Hello America, United Kingdom, Israel, Canada, and France! I started this blog about a week ago and I'm thrilled about what I've accomplished with your help. Like most people the weekend is the satisfying end to the crazy week that past us. Some stay in, some go out, and some go away. This week has been stressful, with work piling up faster than the speed of light, and wanting to keep my viewers updated. I'm part of the NYC sect that stays in Friday nights. Nothing feels better than curling up and reading a new book that I ordered over the Internet 7 weeks before (but missed the delivery date 3 times). Doesn't matter what country, state, or town your in. Go have fun on the weekend! (My procrastination side is obviously getting worse...) I'm interested in hearing what YOU have to say. Send in topics, quotes, pictures, bumper stickers, love stories, or anything you want to send in. (THEbathtubphilosopher@gmail.com)
Carpe Diem, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment